How to measure foot size correctly
You will need: socks, a sheet of paper, a ruler, and a pen
Important: Measure both your feet, because most people have one foot that is bigger than the other. Your shoe size is determined using the longest of the two measurements.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor, square against a wall.
- Wear the kind of socks that you would usually wear in this type of shoe.
- Position yourself on the paper, making sure you are standing upright and that your heel is pressed up against the wall.
- Draw a line across the furthermost point of the toes.
- Using the ruler, measure the length of your foot according to the paper, from the back of the heel indent to the line across from the longest toe.
- Repeat the process for the other foot. Make sure you use the longer of the two measurements for calculating shoe size!
- Compare the larger figure you have with those on our size chart to find the correct shoe size for you.
Important: In our size chart, the extra space you need in front of your toes is already calculated into the millimetre figures.