Winter expedition boot, designed for very low temperatures.
- Removable thermo inner boot with an airy fabric upper and an insulating aluminium layer, felt, thermofoam and fleece, drawcord lacing for easy operation, elasticated at instep for a perfect fit, four layers of felt plus a heat-reflective layer of aluminium, outsole suitable for use as a hut shoe, front and rear loop for easy on and off, reinforced at heel and lacing
- Snowproof Cordura® gaiter, integrated at cuff
- Snowshoe compatible heel as well as protective rubber heel and toe caps
- Tested by PFI (Prüf- und Forschungsinstitut Pirmasens) Germany:
- G-LOFT® FIT (400 g) for insulation down to -45 °C | -49 °F (DIN EN 12784)