Extended Christmas Return Period until 15th January 2017
for orders made between 22th November - 31st December 2016*
Irrespective of the right of withdrawal and right of warranty, we provide our customers with an additional and voluntary right of return for the Christmas season: Orders placed during the period from 22th November 2016 to 31st December 2016 may be returned at any time before midnight on 15th January 2017. To exercise the special Christmas Right of Return you must simply send back the purchased item(s).
To facilitate your return process, we recommend the following steps:
1. Use the Return slip, which you have received with your HANWAG package to fill in the reason of return in the designated fields. Please use the numbers 1 to 8 to specify the reason for return.
2. Contact our Customer Service to receive a pre-paid shipping label via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 0046 (0) 771 601 601
When contacting the customer service the following information should be provided:
Name - Order number - address - phone number
Please note: A flat fee of EUR 9,90 will be charged for the pre-paid shipping label.
3. After contacting our customer service, you will receive by email a pre-paid shipping label.
4. Pack the items and return slip securely in a box. If you return shoes please put them into the shoebox first, then put this shoebox into the box the items arrived in or in another box, if you prefer. Please don’t use the shoebox for your return shipment. In case you do, we are obliged to charge you for an extra Euro 2,50 for the return shipment.
5. Affix the shipping label outside the box, which you have received by Customer Service.
6. Leave the package for the parcel carrier to pick up, or take it to a post office or shipping center.
We will carry out the refund using the same payment method you chose for your initial purchase. Example: If you paid by credit card, we will refund the balance to your credit card. The refund is made within max. 14 calendar days after receipt of the returned items.
We refund all unused items with their original packaging and garment tags still attached for 14 days of receipt of the merchandises. We are only accepting items for returns purchased at one of our HANWAG webshops.
In order to withdraw from your purchase contract, you can make use of our online withdrawal form or return the purchased items following the steps below.
We offer a 2-year warranty period that starts from the purchase date stated on your receipt. Note that we only accept goods purchased through our website. For goods purchased in the store/through resellers the warranty issues should be handled by the respective place of purchase that is specified on your receipt.
If you wish to submit a warranty claim on a product purchased through our website, please contact our customer service via e-mail email@example.com or by phone 0046 (0) 771 601 601.
Note for the Extended Christmas Return Period:
* To meet the deadline, it is sufficient for you to return your purchased item(s) before midnight January 15, 2017. We will refund any such item(s) within max. 30 days provided that you return the product(s) in the original packing and that the product(s) is/are unused and not damaged. We will refund you the purchase price already paid by you, but neither the delivery costs of your initial purchase nor the return costs. The additional, extended and voluntary Christmas Return Policy does not affect your statutory rights. Especially the right of withdrawal and your statutory right of warranty remain unaffected.